It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:36 am

Text Size

Come back, Jeff!

Discuss everything related to The Meandering Mouse Podcast or Meandering Mouse Club TV. Unsuspecting, overly optimistic, and enthusiastic tourists welcome!

Moderators: AaronsPod, Mike, JohnDUB, Mr. Mark, MeanderingMouse, Coconut Wireless

Come back, Jeff!

Postby FloridaExpat » Thu May 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Being a father of four myself, I totally understand how kids can take up more than 100 percent of your free time – so I am guessing that Baby Cash is the happy recipient of the time Jeff would normally spend on podcasting. That being said, I am just putting out a gentle but heartfelt plea for more Meandering Mouse. Anything. Really. A five-minute commentary on the state of the parks? How about Jeff’s take on Starbucks coming to WDW? I keep most MM episodes on my iPod and can recite the dialog to many by heart. Don’t get me wrong – I enjoy Mongello, Scopa and Jim Hill also – but nobody roams the parks like Jeff. You’re missed.
FloridaExpat
Meandering Monkey

Re: Come back, Jeff!

Postby Jillybeana » Sun May 06, 2012 5:39 am

***LIKE***

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Jillybeana
Meandering Mouseketeer

Location: Wishing I could get to WDW for DPN Holiday events!!

Postby Kimchi<3 » Sat May 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Seconded! I often go back and listen to the old shows for nostalgia purposes. It'd be nice to hear something from the old master again.
Once upon a time known as "Meandering Monster."
한국에 살았기 때문에 한국말을 배웠어요~! 그리고 김치가 진짜 맛이 있어요!
Kimchi<3
Hi! I'm new around here.

Postby MOSLee » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:37 pm

I'd love to hear just one more show - The long awaited Episode 100.

I've got kids, one of them a very young baby and I completely understand the pressure it adds to radio/podcasting. I personally had to give up my show following the birth of my baby but still chip in with semi-regular audio pieces here and there.

I have all the episodes of Meandering Mouse on my old iPod classic and still listen to them all regularly. No other podcast of the same format is anywhere near close to the calibre of this show.

So, how about it Jeff? Just one more final show to close the book on the Meandering Mouse journey?
MOSLee
Hi! I'm new around here.

Return to The Meandering Mouse & Meandering Mouse Club TV