It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Text Size

TBD 046 - Remember Dreams Come True Fireworks

Talk about anything related to the Big D Video Podcast Episode & Single Rider Podcast here, ehh?

Moderators: AaronsPod, Mike, JohnDUB, Chreestopher, Mr. Mark

TBD 046 - Remember Dreams Come True Fireworks

Postby Chreestopher » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:38 am

The Big D Episode 46 Remember Dreams Come True Fireworks Spectacular is one of my all time favorite fireworks shows. For those of us who have a deep connection with Disneyland it's hard not to have some nostalgia durring this show.

This episode was almost entirely shot with an HDSLR except the Big Thunder Mountain sequence as it was not part of the show at recording time. That sequence was added in using old HDV footage. It also features a live mix audio track with gives you the best of both worlds by giving you the live in park audio and studio soundtrack. Most of the Fireworks episodes feature this style of audio.

Enjoy!

http://www.thebigdpodcast.com/thebigd/2010/9/6/thebigd-in-hd-46-remember-dreams-come-true-fireworks-spectac.html
Chris@thebigdpodcast.com
Chreestopher
DPN Vidcaster and Head Website Imagineer

Re: TBD 046 - Remember Dreams Come True Fireworks

Postby JT » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Loved the show Chris. Unfortunately, I have only seen Remember in person twice. It is a truely amazing experience. It shows that Disney is capable of way more than this Summer Nighttastic crap..
Author of My Park, My Rides Blog:
http://myparkmyrides.blogspot.com

Armchair Imagineering at its best
JT
Meandering Mullet

Postby TiggerRPh » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:40 am

Thanks for the show Chris. It was nice to see "Remember" again. I haven't seen it since 2005. The last time I was in Disneyland, I got "Magical" which isn't nearly as good.
Ray
DVC Member - Old Key West -- Since 1995

"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." Walt Disney

The Travelears Podcast
TiggerRPh
Head DPN Disney News Reporter

Postby Captain barbossa » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:59 am

Have to see this one but I agree with chris, for a disneyland fan growing up there all my life, it has a lot of nostalgia!! Love this fireworks show! :-D
“There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island.” —Walt Disney

Meandro sopra!
Captain barbossa
Meandering Mouseketeer

Postby AaronsPod » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Chreestopher wrote:The Big D Episode 46 Remember Dreams Come True Fireworks Spectacular is one of my all time favorite fireworks shows. For those of us who have a deep connection with Disneyland it's hard not to have some nostalgia durring this show.

Totally. I didn't even get to Disneyland for the first time until I was in college but I still feel the connection and I LOVE this fireworks show.

Chreestopher wrote:It also features a live mix audio track with gives you the best of both worlds by giving you the live in park audio and studio soundtrack. Most of the Fireworks episodes feature this style of audio.

I thought that's what it was! Really cool effect. I agree, it really gives us the best of both worlds (no Miley Cyrus nod intended).

Thanks for the fantastic recording and mix!
• Author of The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the 2nd-longest running podcast dedicated to Disney
• Co-Panelist on The Hub Podcast
• Movie & Music Critic at DVDizzy.com
• Lawyer
Follow me on Twitter!
AaronsPod
Meandering Mouseketeer

Postby Chreestopher » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Admit it Aaron you are a closet Miley fan your rants on the show are just a cover! lol

Thanks BTW!
Chris@thebigdpodcast.com
Chreestopher
DPN Vidcaster and Head Website Imagineer

Return to The Big D Video Podcast & Single Rider Podcast